Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions are written with the intent to make our website a safe site to use and that the terms and conditions are set down under English law.
Speranza Printwear & Embroidery (SPE) will not under any circumstances reproduce any unlicensed copyrighted material from any source. The persons supplying any artwork should ensure that it is original or that they have permission to reproduce the work whether it is photographic, artistic or the written word. Speranza retains the right to refuse to reproduce any work that they believe to be unlicensed.
General Terms & Conditions
1. All contracted business is with Speranza Printwear & Embroidery of 10 Fore Street, St Austell, Cornwall, PL25 5EN, England. Websites trading www.speranazaclothing.co.uk are divisions of Speranza Printwear & Embroidery
2. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
3. Speranza Printwear & Embroidery use Paymentsense (First Data Merchant Solution) to ensure that any credit card transactions are completed using a fully encrypted safe facility.
4. Speranza Printwear & Embroidery do not store any credit card details. Any data stored is kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. The customer must ensure that they are the rightful owner of the credit card and that they undertake to supply the correct information for the transactions to be completed. It is a legal requirement that there must be sufficient funds available to cover the cost of the transaction.
6. Communication by email is legally binding therefore an acceptance of quotation or of finished artwork is the customer’s responsibility.
Standard Delivery - UK
Standard delivery items are sent via Royal Mail and are usually created and dispatched within 5 working days. The cost of standard delivery depends on the number of items ordered and the delivery address. Standard delivery to mainland UK costs will be shown during the checkout process.
Express Delivery - UK only
For express delivery (3 working day) items are sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery or by Courier. Providing the item is in stock, delivery will be 3 working days after placing your order (orders after 2pm are counted as the next day). Express delivery to mainland UK costs between £8.95 and £11.95. The price will be shown during the checkout process.
For deliveries to Europe, Ireland, the Highlands and the Rest of the World items are sent via Royal Mail International Delivery or by Courier. Providing the item is in stock, dispatch will be 7-10 working days. We cannot guarantee delivery times for overseas deliveries and we cannot be held responsible if these items are lost in transit. We are not responsible for any custom or duty payments that may be due in the destination country. The prices will be shown during the checkout process.
The sizes shown are those supplied by the manufacturers.
The chest size is usually calculated by measuring across an inch under the armpit and then doubling that measurement.
The best way to compare your size is to measure an existing garment that fits in the same way.
As each garment is personalised to order, we cannot replace garments where an incorrect size has been ordered.
If you are unsure of which size to order, we recommend ordering the bigger size as its better to be slightly too big than too small.
Even within the same manufacturer there is a degree of tolerance that we have to accept with regard to sizing.
If you are placing a big order and are worried about sizes, we suggest ordering one garment first-off. We can retrospectively discount the original garment when the final order is placed.
Where possible, we try to highlight when a garment is considered "slim fit" or "skinny fit". Please allow for this garment shape when choosing your sizes.
In some cases larger sizes are slightly more expensive. This is a charge from the manufacturer, and we are just passing on this extra cost.
Any information that you are asked to provide will be collected via a secure server provided by Paymentsense which is secured by First Data Merchant Solution and uses a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) system.
The option of using Paypal Standard is also available and uses Paypal’s secure server to take payment. Your payment information is never seen by SPE.
For any questions regarding security, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
Credit Card details are only captured by our payment service provider and are never seen by Speranza Printwear & Embroidery
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email email@example.com
1. In the unlikely event of a
complaint due to faulty goods or workmanship, customers should first
inform Speranza Printwear & Embroidery in writing within 2 days of
receipt of the goods. Once clearance by SPE has been given then the
goods should be returned unwashed. The cost of the return will be borne by the
company and the goods replaced should the complaint be found valid. Should a fault arise with your garment we will only offer a replacement within 30 days of purchase.
2. Goods that are not faulty and printed to the customer’s specification including spelling mistakes cannot be returned or exchanged as they were produced to the customer’s requirements. If during production an error is notices we will contact you to confirm that indeed it is an error, however it is your responsibility to ensure the correct spelling.
3. SPE tries to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is correct and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. SPE does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, Trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
4. SPE does not accept liability for any errors and omissions either in any quotation or the website material and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
5. SPE will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
6. SPE makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the goods or garments available on any of their websites.
9. This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by English law
These Terms and Conditions contain the full terms & conditions between you the customer and SPE relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these Terms and Conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain..
Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.